Sunday, December 6, 2009
An Honor to Receive
Thanks to 2b4unate for the beautiful award! I am so behind in my blogging, I just now got around to this. And I want to say that it's very difficult to pick only seven sites to pass this on to since the sites I visit are all so great!
A few simple rules apply to the recipients of this award.
1.Thank the person who gave you the award.
2.Copy the Award.
3.Post it in your blog.
4. Tell Us 7 things that your readers don't know.
5. Link 7 new bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify winners of award with comment on their blog.
7. Keep being Awesome.
7 things you might not know about me:
1. I have "stage fright" even in front of small groups, and yet I'm a teacher... go figure.
2. I play the guitar and have written songs (okay... I didn't say they were GREAT songs!)
3. When I was very young, I wanted to be an actress and always talked and performed in front of my bedroom mirror. And I still do that sometimes :-)
4. My first major in college was French. Parles-tu francais aussi?
5. My left big toe is noticeably longer than my right one.
6. Back in the day I played a mean tennis game. I really "aced" them! .....yeah, I know it's corny.
7. I'm great with words, but I swear I'm dyslexic with numbers!
And the winners are.... drum roll, please .....
This one is just a lot of fun to try.
For a great, entertaining story, this is the one to visit!
For the photos, this one is awe-inspiring
Wonderful site with wonderful stories. (Plus I like the blogname.)
For women, a very supportive soulful blog
creative site, I like this one and it's creator!
this one is a new launching for Michael with great stories. check it out
Thanks to all of you and many others. This is such a supportive and creative group of bloggers!