Monday, May 27, 2013

Calling All Readers ... Anyone Looking for a Deal

So, let's make a sizzling summer deal! I am in need of book reviews for my latest mystery, Dying to Dream. If anyone is interested and willing to plop down $2.99 for the ebook, then after reading this wonderful tale, write a review to post on Amazon, I will reciprocate by gifting an ebook copy of one of my Lilly M. mysteries -- Whips, Cuffs, and Little Brown Boxes or Gangs, Illegals, and a Rose Tattoo to the first 10 people who post reviews and notify me. Your choice.

All interested parties, email me:  klong9 at neo.rr.com. I'm offering this wonderfully fantastic (okay, it's at least a cool deal) until the end of summer or when I reach 10 reviews. And no matter what, everyone enjoy reading!!! It's a great thing to do.

No comments: