Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stay Posted ... New Theme - Guest Authors


Just letting you all know that in a couple of weeks I will be having a guest blogger -- author, Michael Murphy, who has a published novel, Scorpion Bay, just released this month. I'm so excited for him! He will be writing about ... well, writing! And of course a bit about his novel, Scorpion Bay ... oh, did I mention that already? And that I'm excited for him?


Anyway, stay tuned for his visit, sometime around the middle of April. Until then ...

2 comments:

Elliot Grace said...

...how fascinating, I've found another writer from Ohio, armed with a palm tree theme. As do I:)

Glad I stopped by and looking forward to your guest interview!

EL

Author and Reader said...

Thank you for your comment, Elliot. I checked out your site -- very nice! And look forward to your upcoming debut of your novel, South of Charm. Good luck