Friday, October 16, 2009

Check It Out ... Weekly Websites

Since I seem to spend SO much time cruising the internet, I decided to share some of the goodies in case any of you might find it useful. :-) Here is an article from Writing World about marketing tips. If you decide to take a peek, let us know what you think. Or maybe you have some ideas of your own you wouldn't mind sharing.

MARKETING

And here is one that is just plain fun. I discovered it recently when checking out my fellow blogspot members. It offers colorful backgrounds to add to your blog page.


HOT BLIGGITY

2 comments:

Hunter said...

Wasn't familiar with the Writing World site. Interesting article, and I plan on poking around to see what else they have.

Thanks for sharing!

Author and Reader said...

Hunter -- Yeah, there are so many sites. Wish I had time to visit and read them ALL! Let's see...if I could just figure out a way to stre--t--ch that 24-hour day, that would be sweet. But then there would be more things I HAVE to do instead of want to do, wouldn't there?