Monday, December 11, 2017

December Challenge: Day 11 -- It's Very Punny Today!

It's been a day...a week...okay, months! Personal stuff, family stuff, has been a downer, very tiresome, and oh so much work! The holidays will perk me up, even though I've left just about everything, except the shopping, to do at the last minute! (You should see the bedroom where boxes and boxes of packages are stored. Come to think of it, no. No, you don't want to see. I don't want to see. *shudder*) 

So, this is why I thought it would be nice to tell a few jokes, bring some levity to my humdrum mood and to everyone else's. And I'm a sucker for puns. I love puns! I hope you feel the same. Otherwise, you may want to walk away from this post right now. Cause it's about to get very punny in here! You ready? Okay... drum roll, please! tadumbrrmmmm...


  • What did the guy say when he walked into the bar? "Ouch!"
  • Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
  • Did you ever try to eat a clock? It's very time-consuming. 
  • I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.
  • Show me a piano falling down a mine shaft and I'll show you a A-flat minor.
  • Is old rope good enough for a hanging? Frayed knot. That stuff is bad noose.
  • What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing, but it let out a little wine.
  • Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom? Because the “P” is silent.
  • What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers.
  • I started a band called 999 Megabytes — we haven’t gotten a gig yet.
  • What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don’t know, and I don’t care.
Now for a few holiday jokes to fit the season!

  • Why was the snowman looking through carrots? He was picking his nose. 
  • What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes, of course.
  • Why couldn't the skeleton go to the Christmas party? He had no body to go with.
  • What goes "oh, oh, oh!" Santa walking backwards.
Okay, I've tortured you enough, but hopefully got a chuckle or two out of you!
Enjoy your evening...until tomorrow!

No comments: