After my post from yesterday, I'm looking at the painting as a process, like my writing. It's a true comparison.
- start with the background -- my story setup;
- fill in the bottom with table and snow -- plot events and synopsis;
- add evergreen trees -- characters, their roles, motives, descriptions;
- paint the globe base -- the main goal, climax, denoument;
- dot with snowflakes and draw the final touch, the star -- fleshing out the story until it's fantastic!
What gets your creative juices flowing? I'm sure there are plenty of other talented people out there who have great things to share.
Enjoy your evening! Until tomorrow. 😊