In this past year...
- I've written two manuscripts, both mysteries, with a total of 130k plus words. Phew!
- I've written a dozen blog posts--definitely catching up this month with my December challenge.
- I've participated in one blog tour to promote my final book in the Lilly M Series -- A Bride, a Groom, and Happily Never After.
- I've queried my Con Series manuscript, Don't Judge a Con by Her Cover to --dare I say it?-- almost 100 agents. Confession: I've sent them in a frenzied flurry rather than pacing them. *sigh*
- I've submitted my manuscript Grave Maker Blues to several small, independent publishers (I'd estimate a dozen.)
- I've submitted my contemporary romance manuscript to a few publishers. (I'd say 5.)
- I've attended brainstorm days with my local author's group once a month, minus a couple when I had to, HAD TO miss for personal reasons. Much fun, very productive.
- I've attended ZERO local Sisters in Crime meetings this year! Gotta work on that.
- Attended a really fun and informative workshop/conference for authors on editing sponsered by RWA. Those ladies know how to rock!
- I've spent an average of three hours a day on social media, which adds up to *GASP!* 1,095 hours for the year!!! Definitely need to work on that!
(Here comes the quirky and not at all useful but possibly interesting to some! 🤣🤣🤣 )
- I've eaten pizza, lots of pizza! We'll say once a week which means 52 times. Yum!
- Coffee? Probably 730+ cups total, which means using 50 small cartons of creamer. Yes, I cannot, can not drink it black.
- Washed an average of 2000 dishes by hand, (using my dishwasher maybe once/week cuts down the number. AND this doesn't count utensils, pans, etc.)
- Cooking meals? Yeah, I'm not a fan. I try to cook enough of each dish so there are leftovers, and hubby often fixes meals on the weekends. So, let's say, hmm, between 150 and 200 dinners. Not bad.
- Eating out? Huh? What's that?!! 😜 Seriously, I'd say maybe a grand total of 10 times with hubby this year. Then I do meet with a book club once a month, of course at a restaurant! Add another dozen. So, total of 22 this year.
- TV watching? Oh, boy. I'm about to reach the tsunami of numbers! Let's see... have to add up the programs on network television, others on Netflix and Amazon Prime. Ah... okay, for real? A grand total of 1352 hours. Geesh. Oh, yeah. Better add in one to two hours in the morning of news five days a week = 500+ hours. Total = 1852 hours
- Books read? I'll say 20 maybe. Blame it on the TV programs for it not being more! 😍
- Sleep? 2920 hours... approximately. This includes naps, oh yes, gotta have those! And with only 7 hours of sleep at night, which I can't swear are quality hours!
- Trips to the grocery store = I'll say 70? Once a week plus several one-item trips.
- Times I swear? No way could I say for certain. I'll guess ... maybe 120? Yeah, I'm a saintly soul. HAHA!
- Trips outside of Ohio? Only once this year, though it's usually three. Lots of family stuff kept us home. 👶💘
- Trips to the doctor? Twice. To the dentist? Twice.
- Exercising? Ahhhhh. Okay, I walk the dog most days when weather permits. That's about a quarter mile. Let's say I go maybe 4 days a week, (being generous) that comes to 52 miles for the year. Sounds so much better totaled up that way!
- Housework? Pa-leese. *snort*
- Online shopping for Christmas gifts? Waaay too much time, but oh so satisfying on Christmas day! Especially since we have our first grandbaby to join us this year! Love you, Henry! 💕
- Time spent writing this post? 44 minutes. 😤 Guess I'm out of here. Got more TV to watch and shopping to do!
Enjoy your evening! And happy holidays!